Testnet - Info
Tangle Bay provides a public and highly available IOTA node for the IOTA testnet. There are redundant load balancers, which distribute the requests to many different IOTA nodes in the background and make sure that only nodes are used, which are also healthy.
Tangle Bay uses its own servers for load balancing, as well as its own IOTA nodes. In addition, and as a further decentralization measure of the database, selected nodes from other node operators are also used in the pool to ensure even better reliability.
Testnet - API
- Open the Firefly app
- Log in to your profile (attention for each profile this setting must be done!)
- Go to the settings
- Choose "Node settings" in the menu
- Set to manual node management
- Exclude the official node list
- Click on add node
- Enter the Tangle Bay node address and click add
- Make sure that the node is now set as primary node
Testnet - Pool
Participation in the pool is subject to certain conditions and is also only intended for a certain number of nodes.
For a node to be added to the pool, it must meet the minimum hardware requirements of the pool.
Current minimum requirements:
- At least 2 vCores
- At least 4 GB RAM
- At least 80 GB of disk space
- Static IP address
- Reverse proxy with valid SSL certificate
To join the pool you have to define a separate port via the reverse proxy, which will only be used for the pool.
If you meet the minimum requirements, please contact me in Discord (NO8ODY#9999) and you will receive further instructions and the configuration for your reverse proxy.